Monday, March 02, 2009

That's More Like It

Another sacred day. But, what's this about the US T-Note bubble? I know one guy who made a bomb buying puts on oil has shorted the US T-Note. But, did you also know that looking at the price trend of the T-Note is very hard? Try it and let me know.

What should you buy? MGEE - utility company, that, I believe, serves mostly residents in Wisconsin. See how well the support has held up. You can't go wrong here. Or so I think. Have I? Not yet.

But we still have a ways to go. We need BRK-A to crack 50k and BRK-B to crack 2k. That's just the beginning for the buying to start again.

6971 was the 1997 low that people were eyeing. We've achieved that. Next is 6356. Let's hope we don't have to wait too long. That's it for 97. 96 has 6236 waiting in the wings. Why do I want to go low? Because things have to get worse before they get better and it's better that we get the worst out of the way instead of dragging things out.

No comments: