Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Bitter Pill

but you knew it was coming. We're not done with this bear market. Not for a while. But, technically, it could still be an excellent time to buy in a few days - to sell within another couple days of course.

GOOG 280 - did you ever think you'd see that again?
And sorry, but this one I simply can't resist - BRK/B 2783. How about that for a spectacular fall. I can still picture in my mind Buffet's idiotic simper juxtaposed with the headline claiming he was buying US stocks. What a loser. But, technically, this is a good one to buy - but get ready to sell within a couple days.
This _is_ a full-fledged crash - just as RBS predicted. If you haven't gotten your money out, think about it very seriously - you'll get a chance within a couple of weeks. Pull out and wait it out.
VIP 7.53 - managed to pull out at 15+. But, kick me, I could have quit at 45!
And what about BRK/A 84k - I never thought I'd see that again. It's actually looking delicious now - forget a house, I'll go for this right now. You can pull out in a couple of weeks with a handsome profit I should think. How about one year's college tuition?

No one has been spared. Did you ever think MSFT could shave off 50%. Given it's historically strong support at 21, did you ever think you could see 18? This is history. Get ready to buy in a few months, we should be rewarded very handsomely.

And of course, IBD helps big guys squeeze us as usual by drawing it out - a false "rally" call, then a rally-under-pressure, finally, when it's time to start buying, mkt-in-correction. *ds!

What really bugs me - why the hell don't they talk about where the support is - there is no support anywhere near the Nasdaq. As far as I can see, it's headed all the way back to the low it set after the bust. In that case, people aren't going to buy until the see that level - and feel things can only get better from that point on. Childishly simple.

No comments: